We understand that managing condominiums requires specific expertise. As a result, experts dedicated exclusively to the administrative, financial and technical management of condominiums provide you with comprehensive monitoring and management services. Our Co-Ownership department manages over 100 buildings representing 2,500 condominium units and 1,500 co-owners.
A manager represents the community of co-owners with respect to third parties for all matters concerning common areas. They set and manage the budget, respond to enquiries from co-owners and meet with representatives. They also convene and chair general meetings and draw up minutes.
- Keep and update administrative and usage regulations and file amendments in the land registry
- Archive all documentation and all relevant co-ownership documents
- Represent co-owners in sessions with respect to third parties, particularly in terms of common area maintenance
In order to ensure the long-term viability of your property, we oversee your condominium’s technical management by carrying out routine inspections of the building. We use the renovation fund in accordance with the decisions of the general meeting, draw up maintenance agreements for technical facilities and process claims involving common areas. For this purpose, we have an extensive network of contacts available to ensure each case is handled within the required time frame.
- Assess quotes/tenders and proposals for awarding contracts
- Conclude and monitor all maintenance and insurance agreements relating to the entire building
- Recruit the individual(s) or company responsible for the building’s maintenance and draw up requirements
Our accounting team is responsible for every aspect of your condominium’s financial management. From collecting deposits to compiling accounts and paying invoices, Brolliet takes care of all financial administrative duties for your condominium.
- Co-ownership financial accounting
- Presentation of financial statements for the previous financial year at the general meeting
- Provide breakdowns of co-ownership service charges between the different co-owners and issue annual statements
- Renovation fund management
- Budget presentation for the new financial year
Sustainable property management
Our Sustainable Development department optimises your property’s energy efficiency throughout the agreement. Supported by a team of experts, we assess opportunities to reduce energy consumption in order to increase the cost savings and energy efficiency of your property portfolio.
Take advantage of our e-Brolliet digital management tool: an innovative, flexible and responsive service that allows you to manage all aspects of your property. Available on your desktop, tablet or smartphone, access all information relating to your property at any time. E-Brolliet provides you with a comprehensive 24/7 property overview, including a summary of the main activities of your account, a breakdown of service charges, monitoring of maintenance and work agreements and your account balance.