With over 10,800 managed units and a rental stock with a value of approximately CHF 300 million, the Property Management department is the cornerstone of our company. This essential infrastructure allows us to provide full management services for your property. Offering an extensive range of rental, technical and financial management services on a daily basis, the Property Management team supports and advises property owners in their decisions, with the common goal of maximising rental value.
Our daily services:
1. Rental management
- Rental strategy advice
- Negotiate and draft agreements and administrative documents
- Process terminations
- Process tenant disputes
- Compile operating accounts and end-of-year accounts
- Mortgage management
- Dispute monitoring and recovery
- Institutional portfolio and investment fund management
- Tenant check in/check out inventories
- Routine maintenance and repair work with approved contractors in compliance with the changing legal environment
- Technical reports as a basis for planning renovation work
- Manage concierge job requirements and pay wages
Our additional services
Our company has an internal legal and litigation department in order to defend and preserve the interests of our property owners as best as possible. As a result, we take care of managing rent payments for you as well as processing reminders, formal notices and negotiations for payment plans. We also oversee all legal proceedings represented by Brolliet.
Our Marketing department brings together all real estate marketing operations. Using a wide range of digital platforms, we provide value creation services to ensure the re-letting process is as smooth and quick as possible. The value creation package available to property owners covers an extensive selection of services, including professional photos, ground and aerial drone videos, virtual tours and even home staging.
Businesses or private individuals, we can find you the best insurance and mortgage solutions. Immosure will carry out a full analysis of your insurance cover and the funding of you property in order to offer you the best solutions together with our partners. Acting both for those within DBS Group and for its external clients, take advantage of bespoke support and monitoring of your portfolio.
We can provide private clients with:
- Building insurance
- Vehicle insurance
- Legal protection
- Household insurance and personal liability insurance
- Life insurance
- Mortgage loans
- Health insurance
We can provide corporate clients with:
- Public liability insurance
- Business property insurance
- Legal protection insurance for companies
- Personal insurance (accident insurance - LAA, supplemental accident insurance - LAAC, supplemental health insurance - AMC)
- Retirement pension provision schemes (LPP)
Discover all the services offered by Immosure
Take advantage of our e-Brolliet digital management tool: an innovative, flexible and responsive service that allows you to manage all aspects of your property. Available on your desktop, tablet or smartphone, access your tenant or owner account at any time for all information relating to your property.
e-Brolliet is a valuable tool for owners and provides a comprehensive 24/7 property overview, including rental and tax status, a summary of rent payments, provisional end-of-year accounts, mortgage information and insurance policies.
e-Brolliet, the platform for co-owners.